The annual CEO Global Summit is the CGF flagship event exclusively reserved to member companies of The Consumer Goods Forum.
Retailer and manufacturer CEOs and top management
Internationally renowned speakers
The Global Summit is exclusively reserved for members of The Consumer Goods Forum. It is the global event for retailers, manufacturers and their suppliers; it is the essential destination for successful business leaders in our sector; it is where CEOs talk to CEOs with additional input from experts and specialists; it is the forum to voice the key issues and challenges facing our industry now and in the future; it is the place where the global agenda for the consumer goods sector is set; it is where the responses to previously set challenges are shared; and it is the event you must attend if your future is in this vital and global industry.
In short, the Summit brings you an unparalleled opportunity to network with CEOs from some of the world's most successful companies, and gain key insights into the challenges faced by retailers, manufacturers and their service providers in the consumer goods industry. The 2015 edition took place in New York from 24th-26th June and attracted over 1,000 delegates.
- Be part of an exclusive world-wide consumer goods business network at top management level
- Gain exposure to new strategic concepts, companies and thought-leaders from both inside and outside the consumer goods business
- Bring home actionable insights for operating your business in a changed and consumer-led world
- Exert your influence over the major new issues that are having an impact on the consumer goods business world-wide
- Take advantage of a truly dynamic environment in which to do business
- Receive the latest updates and actions on The Forum's Strategic Pillars.