What this Programme Offers
Top-notch Retailers will host Summit delegates in their stores and offer a unique opportunity to interact with store managers -- the best way to understand the eclectic local markets. The members of the Summit Committee and Taskforce have put together a rich, multi-track store visits programme.
This is your opportunity to
- Focus on the best of food retailing across various formats
- Learn how retailers cater to local food culture
- Be part of discussions about best practices on the shop floor with local teams
- Discover retailing from “behind the scenes” and witness operational excellence in action
- Obtain special access to local retail executives, learn the backstory and ask questions
- Benchmark your offer with different formats, facilities, merchandising and products
The Consumer Goods Forum is pleased to provide our delegates with exclusive data on the local retail scene kindly provided by our valued partner Kantar Retail.
Read Kantar's Introduction to Food Retail in South Africa